Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!!

Hello Everyone!!! I am so excited to be starting this blog. I love everything that has to do with beauty and makeup. I guess you can say I am obsessed with it. I can not walk into a store without being drawn to the beauty section. Now, I love fashion also. But makeup is my passion. I hope though this blog to try new products and give my opinion of the quality and cost of everything from high end to drugstore brands. I would love for you to leave feedback or ask questions. Once a month we will have "Girly Girl time". It will be a time we can all get together and share our makeup tips, opinions or just vent about our problems. I hope everyone will chime in and give their two cents on the items I will be discussing.  I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment